Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trip of discovery...

A lonely passenger in a full train, a long day behind in a return trip from a ‘future work’, feeling hope and desperation in that cold train. I forgot my Mp3 player at home, an addiction of mine, I checked my phone and my last missed calls and messages, another addiction. Since I don’t have any units left to return the missed calls and I need to wait for the 18th of this month (my friends wait also for their calls) for another shot of units – why I have to wait is another story!

Finally, I started my session of observation and thinking, something between an addiction and a must do which is always pulling me around… thinking about the train and this trip and some unknown future… It is dark outside; I only see my reflection in the window … so I look at the girl next to me reading a book and thinking about the zillions times I wanted to get some book in French to serve both for practicing French (I need to do) and pleasing my love for reading (do I have time for that pleasure) and it always end up to be in English!!! Well, continuing my habit of looking around … no other passenger around to spark my curiosity.

I continued thinking about life and getting into that state of mind (between philosophy and simple thoughts..) deciding to write it was a usual step but to dedicate it for my blog was a pretty new idea! Well I thought about my friend k.T. and her addiction to blogging (my test score was only 34%) after last evening while thinking in a train about some idea for my blog… I guess I need to redo that test!

So should I thank you my friend or curse you for this new addiction!!! Well.. I can only love u :)
P.S. The 7things about me will be next… so keep checking ;)

1 comment:

Kaoutar said...

Well how can a reader stop sheking!! Waiting for your seven revelations... and for more!

Glad to have u back :)