Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lessons learned

Another day, another month, another year and time going fast... as it goes I get to know me more and know this world wrapping me... I keep the smile, the thought and feel every part of my growing more eager to knowledge... I learn to appreciate what I have and get more content about things I lost and others I will never have and yet keep in that deep corner of my soul...

I'm a dreamer that keeps the rational path guidance through every step... I have that kind of contrast that creates all the confusion in me... I want to be the dreamer I am inside and in the same time, I am a practical and critical mind full of demands... so, do I ask for too much? or I'm only asking for enough because I deserve that too much? will I be missing something and realize it only one day when it would be too late?

Scared by the unknown and afraid of missing the right path... I am completely missing on the real joy of enjoying it all... the small parts of existence and the parts that make the big picture... my picture of my life as it is ... but deep inside I'm only a person who wants to find that dreamy person who is able to make my life end as I know it... and I know that I wont lose hope in finding him...because as I exist, I'm sure he does as well... my true soul mate is somewhere... simply hanging with all the wrong women ... for now ;)

No comments: